Take Your French Learning to France
Improve your French while having the time of your life! Study, learn, and live the French language with our partners at Accent Français in Montpellier, France. Top-ranked by students and professionals alike, Accent Français offers adults and teens (16+) high-quality, affordable full-immersion learning options - from general and specialty courses to proficiency exam preparation and cultural discovery.
Our Study in France option offers top-notch learning, paired with exciting excursions, in a beautiful Mediterranean destination. With year-round activities and entertainment, amazing gastronomy, and a unique climate, you will be learning and living to the fullest in Montpellier. With a variety of programs to fit every need, Study in France is excellent for teens, adults and professionals, French teachers, and more!
Register through the French Library and receive personalized assistance choosing your program as well as a special price for all customers (and an even lower price if you are or become a member). Plus, if you enroll in a class in Montpellier, you can also benefit from a discount when you sign up for a class with us at the Center!
Hear from one of our members who attended Accent Français in Fall 2021.
For more information, please fill out the form below.
Registration fees of $95 will apply for all programs. Program pricing subject to change without notice. Due to fluctuations in the exchange rate, prices will be updated regularly. Services are provided by our partner, Accent Français Montpellier, and are subject to their terms and conditions.
Course start dates for 2022 for complete beginners: January 3, January 10, February 7, February 14, March 14, March 21, April 18, April 25, May 23, May 30, June 27, July 4, August 1, August 8, September 5, September 12, October, 10, October 17, November 14, and November 21.
The school will be closed on April 18, May 26, June 6, July 14, August 15, November 1, and November 11. There will be no class those days - we offer a full-day excursion to replace the course.
About Accent Français
All teachers working at Accent Français are French natives with a French university degree in teaching foreign languages. Like the French Library, Accent Français classes are organized in small groups (10 students maximum), ensuring you get the most out of your time in class. Plus, all of the school's classrooms are equipped with computers, Internet, and TV to provide an optimal learning experience.
A City of Entertainment and Culture
They say the sun never sets in Montpellier. Rich in historical and contemporary treasures and unique culture, Montpellier is a Mediterranean university city that welcomes visitors and students from France and around the globe. It enjoys 300 days of sun each year and close proximity to Mediterranean beaches and the Cévennes mountains. Montpellier offers a robust cultural experience with its medieval landmarks, cafés, restaurants, museums, operas, and dance and theater performances, plus year-round music festivals!
Accent Français offers a variety of accommodation types in order to best suit your needs and make you feel at home in Montpellier, including French host families, student residences, apartments, and hotels. Please check the accommodation section of their website for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations are permitted free of charge up to 5 (five) business days after registration. After this time, regular cancellation policies apply (see below).
- The minimum age for most programs is 16. Gap year programs are offered for students age 18 or older.
- During the application process parents or legal guardian of students less than 18 years old must sign a liability release.
- Each student must have health, liability and repatriation insurance coverage for the full duration of their stay in France.
- For long stays (90 days or more), a visa is required unless the student is a European Union citizen. Accent Français will provide students with letters of acceptance for their visa application or any other important information needed.
- Students (including students currently enrolled in a class at the Center) will be required to take a placement test online.
- Cancellation fees will be applied as follows:
- 30% of the fees withheld for any cancellation 30 days before the beginning of the course;
- 50% of the fees withheld for any cancellation 8-30 days before the beginning of the course;
- 75% of the fees withheld for any cancellation 4-7 days before the beginning of the course;
- 100% of the fees withheld for any cancellation as of the last Friday before the beginning of the course.
- Cancellations are permitted in case of death or sickness of the registrant or an immediate family member, upon presentation of relevant documentation (statement from a medical professional or death certificate). Cancellations are also permitted in case of visa refusal, upon presentation of the visa refusal letter from the French authorities. A refund will only be provided if the student has notified Accent Français and the French Library as soon as possible, and in any case, before the scheduled date of arrival.
- No refund will be offered in case of stay interruption at Accent Français. However, in case of force majeure: sickness or injury of the student or an immediate family member, or death of an immediate family member, a course postponement will be allowed upon written request, as long as the supporting documents are provided (statement from a medical professional or death certificate). Registration will remain valid for seven years, and students must notify Accent Français of their intention to return at least 8 days before resuming classes.
- No refund will be offered for missed classes for any reason.
- Registration fees and non-refundable external charges (non-refundable accommodation types and specific activities) will remain non-refundable.
For questions or more information, please fill out the form below.
Header Image: Wolfgang Staudt [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)]