At The French Library Get Directions
About this Event
In the LibraryCheck out the latest arrivals, learn more about upcoming library programs and discover Culturethèque, the online platform available for free to members that contains hundreds of magazines, eBooks, comic books, and children's picture books.
In the Education CornerTake a placement test and register for a fall class. Attendees will enjoy discounts on French courses if they register during the Open House. Interested in getting a taste for a class before registering? We'll be offering 30 minute crash courses for B1 Coffee talk at 6:00 PM and for A1 Beginner French Core Language at 6:30 PM.
Please RSVP at email@example.com if you want to attend a crash course. There is a limit of 10 students per class so act fast!
Become a MemberJoin or renew your membership. All those who join at the event will receive a free giveaway!
Upcoming Cultural EventsLearn about our fall line-up! With a variety of lively events featuring local and international artists, creative thinkers, innovators, and performers, our monthly programs include art exhibits, film screenings, debates, hands-on workshops, cooking classes and wine tastings, social evenings and holiday celebrations.
Photo ContestWhat inspires you about the Center? Post your best picture (past or current) of our events, classes, or building with #BonjourBoston and @FrenchCulturalCenter and you could win two (2) tickets to an upcoming event of your choice!* Winner will be selected by our esteemed volunteer judge @monamieginny and announced on our Instagram by 5:00PM EST on 9/14/2018. See contest terms and conditions. Bonne chance !
*Contest Terms & Conditions
- US residents only. Contest is not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Instagram or our sponsors, and is solely sponsored by the French Library / Alliance Française of Boston and Cambridge (the Center) at 53 Marlborough Street, Boston, MA 01887
- To enter, you must 1) post a photo of the Center's building, events, or classes on Instagram 2) Include Center's IG handle in post (@FrenchCulturalCenter) and 3) Tag #BonjourBoston in your post. Previously taken photos of our events, building, classes, and programs are allowed. Any children photographed or included in your photograph must be your own.
- Contest runs from 8:00am - 8:00pm EST on 9/13/2018. A winner will be selected by volunteer judge @monamieginny and announced by the French Library via Instagram by 5:00pm EST on 9/14/2018. Basis for award will be based on best photo.
- No purchase necessary; purchase does not enhance chance of winning. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, 21 years and older. Void where prohibited.
- The winner receives two (2) tickets to winner's choice of any 2018-2019 French Library cultural event valued at $45/per person or less, subject to availability. Language classes not included. To redeem, contact Natalie Collet via firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 912-0400.
- The French Library has the right to publicly use the winning photograph with or without the winner's Instagram handle for marketing promotion including on it's website, in emails, and on social media accounts including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Thank you to our food and beverage sponsors
L'Heure du Conte
French story time!
Saturday, March 25, 2023 11:30 AM To 12:00 PM
We invite parents and children to gather in the children's room of our library for a magical story time in French!Read More
Health & Fitness
Barre en français: March Sessions
Exercise your body and your vocabulary online!
Monday, March 27, 2023 9:00 AM To 10:00 AM
Improve your health and your vocabulary during our online barre classes in French!Read More
Women, Levant, Francophonie: discover another facet of Lebanon
Conference and wine and food tasting
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 6:30 PM To 8:00 PM
March is the month of la Francophonie, but not only. It is also Women History month. The French Library is honoring both celebrations by offering an event with women speakers only, highlighting Lebanese culture and Francophonie.Read More