About this Class
Do you find your French a bit rusty or at times a little shaky? Join us this Fall to brush up on your French grammar and vocab ! In this class, review some of the fundamentals of French to help you continue progressing on your language learning journey, with solid foundations.
Notions to be covered this fall- Session 1:
- Pouvoir, vouloir, devoir in the present tense
- The near future and the simple future tense
- Articles and prepositions before countries
- The gender of nationalities
- Les prépositions devant les noms des pays
- Les pronoms relatifs qui, que, où
- Relative pronouns qui, que, où
- And more.
The teacher has strategies to facilitate interactions. It is a real immersion program.