Crêpe batter recipe, by Bertrand Larcher
- 12 eggs (separate 3 of the eggs setting aside their whites)
- 10 1/2 ounces (300 g) granulated sugar or demerara sugar
- 8 1/2 cups (2 L) whole milk
- 2 1/4 pounds (1 kg) All- Purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) gold rhum (optional)
You can also download the pdf of the recipe here!
What do you eat your crêpes with? My favorite is citron-sucre 😉
A dual citizen of France and the USA, Sonia grew up between the Midwest and Brittany. After obtaining her BA in Philosophy and Modern Languages at Oxford University in 2015, she spent several years in Paris, working in classical music and studying voice & opera at the Conservatoire. She moved to Boston in the fall of 2020, where she now performs as a singer. Sonia is thrilled to also be a part of the French Library’s team, where she can put her deep love of French literature to use while working as Librarian.