Ingredients- 3 eggs
- 70g or 1/2 cup sugar
- 200g or 2 cups dark chocolate
- A bit of water
- 100g or 1 cup almond powder
- 50g or 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 ripe avocado
Recipe1. Whisk eggs with sugar.
2. Pour water into chocolate and melt (microwave or bain marie)
3. Add melted chocolate into the eggs & sugar batter and stir the batter until well combined.
4. Mash or mix in a blender the ripe avocado.
5. Stir avocado with the batter.
6. Add almond powder and walnut and stir until well combined.
7. Pour the batter into a square mold.
8. Bake it 20-25 minutes at 180°C or 355°F.
DecorateCut a third of the cake and put it on top of the main part. Sprinkle icing sugar on the lower third. With a piping bag filled with melted chocolate, draw the piano keys.
Maude grew up in Paris, she moved and lived in Istanbul and Dubai where she worked in corporate companies in communication & events and taught french before moving to Boston. She enjoys sharing the french culture and is passionate about connecting with people. Maude loves traveling and discovering new cultures. She is a dynamic and creative teacher making her classes interactive for students by focusing on encouraging conversations.See All Maude's Posts